Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

In case y'all didn't know, today is the first day of Spring! Isn't that happy? I even bought new shorts today!!! I love the warmer weather. But not so much the triple digit weather... and I know it's coming... But, for now at least, it is perfect weather for going outside and taking picture. Because it's Spring. Not Summer. Yet.

Anyways, I just took these photos -- fresh off the memory card -- so I hope you'll enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Azaleas



Redbuds



Wysteria-s



As many Texans know, Spring come with a catch -- Pollen.  I am not allergic to the green/yellow snow, but everyone else that I know, pretty much, is. :)



That's it for today! Happy Spring and Easter to all of y'all!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Such great shots of lovely flowers, that remind me of your home, and the great state of Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures!! The love of these particular flowers was ingrained into me from my mom, dad, and "Mom". Where please, are the dogwoods?

    ReplyDelete