Friday, February 8, 2013

Surprise!


 This is an extremely belated surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.  I got my camera for Christmas!!! I still have to pay for soe of it, but defineitly not as much as I would have had to.  I haven't, sadly, taken many pictures with it, but the other day it was very rainy and so after the rain stopped, I went out tok some pictures of the flowers with cute little water dropplets on them. :)  I hope you enjoy these photos!!!



Our azaleas are crazy and decided to bloom early this year, but that's okay.  I forgive them. :)



And farther away...


Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics, Ev. Beautiful! You have a great eye for capturing beauty in unique ways. Thanks for sharing!
    love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ev, These pictures speak to my heart because my grandmother, "Mom", loved camellias and azaleas too! She far preferred working outside in her beautiful yard than working inside. I can relate. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Love you! Miss Catherine

    ReplyDelete